Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just the Beginning.. First Post!

Hey there!

My goal with this blog is to help fill the gap I've discovered when it comes to education and blogs.. there are very limited blogs about teaching Spanish, particularly in the upper grades.

I have found lots of fabulous blogs concerning all sorts of classes from kinder ELA and ELL to middle school math and science, but collaboration opportunities for secondary Spanish teachers is (as far as I've seen.. and I've been looking!) tiny!

As I get better uploading documents and photos, I hope to be a helpful resource for others teaching middle school or first year Spanish.

-Maestra

1 comment:

  1. This is my first year teaching HS Spanish. I am driving myself crazy trying to figure out what to do with the kids.

    ReplyDelete